THE DIVISION'S STORY
Production Operations and Engineering consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
The Global Technical Evaluation Scheduling Coordinator assists in the logistical oversight of global technical evaluation for all of A+E long form media assets. The Global Technical Evaluation Scheduling Coordinator will organize and prepare content to be evaluated by A+E Technicians. They will act as a direct liaison between Technical Evaluation Scheduling and QC Technician Operations to facilitate and execute required scheduling workflows related to Post Production (Domestic, International, Non-Linear) and the Program Acquisitions department.
This position reports directly to the Supervisor of Technical Evaluation Scheduling.
This role demands a highly organized individual who is diligent, able to see all moving parts in the larger supply chain, while maintaining a solid grasp of smaller details.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Schedule global technical evaluations of long form programing.
• Schedule Global Technician resources to evaluate content
• Field scheduling requests for various departments; i.e., Post Production (Domestic, International, Non-Linear) and Program Acquisitions.
• Collaborate with Program Acquisitions to ensure that all materials are have arrived in accordance with TE schedules.
• Adjust priorities and resources due to changes in program deliveries, edit and linear/non-linear distribution dates.
• Bridge communication gaps between departments and provide up to date status of content. This includes recognizing technical issues.
• Balance technician schedules, considering - time off, sick days and overtime.
• Provide backup administrative functions for the Content Scheduling team.
• Maintain high level knowledge of S3 storage platforms.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Must have a minimum 3 years related media industry experience.
• Experience with media supply chain workflows and scheduling tools desired.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Proficiency with email communication and collaboration tools. Proficiency with spreadsheets.
• Knowledge of media broadcast standards, video codecs & audio configurations a plus.
• Position may require evening and or weekend coverage as dictated by business priorities and evolving workflow
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vov5-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.