Currently, all employees are working remotely except for select roles that have an in office requirement. We value the health and safety of our people above all else, and our office re-openings will remain
contingent on the course of the COVID variants and federal, state and local safety guidelines and
recommendations. As we look forward, the majority of our employees will have flexibility that allows them to choose a predominantly remote, predominantly in-office, or hybrid setup.
Our official in-office locations in the United States includes LA, NYC, Stamford, and Chicago, and we have several other states in which employees may work remotely if their role isn't one that requires them to be in or near the office.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Our mission is to be different, diversified and necessary. And to make money (put another way, to monetize the content by all A+E Networks and platforms). We are a sales force that represents a portfolio of innovative culture brands and dynamic advertising solutions. The strength of our porfolio is how we are able to speak to a wide range of audience interests, connect with original creative story telling and through multiple always-on distribution touchpoints, deliver a premium, safe environment for advertisers. We pride ourselves on reliable, accountable and best-in-class service. If this sounds like you, we'd like you to be one of us.
The Digital Account Manager is responsible for the post-sale digital process which includes teaming with sales, ad operations, marketing, and research teams to ensure client satisfaction; analyzing deal or campaign performance; developing creative alternatives to existing deals or campaigns; and communicating campaign details to our agency clients.
You will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience of online media space and have strong communication and organizational skills. You will be responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with media agencies by providing outstanding campaign management, client service and intelligent updates as well as on demand delivery reports. You will assist the Digital Sales Team with the upselling of existing clients as well as contribute to new campaign opportunities.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Maintain and manage the day-to-day business relationships with A+E Networks top clients and identify growth opportunities on key accounts.
• Ensure smooth coordination of campaign deliverables.
• Manage campaigns, including monitoring and reporting on campaign performance and making optimizations to meet client and business KPIs.
• Produce end of campaign analyses including successes, key learnings, and recommendations.
• Ensure client retention by securing additional budget from existing clients and helping the sales teams with upselling opportunities.
• Serve as primary point of contact to existing clients on issues regarding performance reports and general maintenance.
• Provide technical guidance on campaign specifications and provide troubleshooting/conflict resolution.
• Effectively optimize campaign performance by recommending adjustments to inventory and creative components of the campaign.
• Manage billing for all accounts, working with internal and agency Finance teams to ensure revenue is accurately calculated and invoiced.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
First and foremost, as a member of A+E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will learn how to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and analytics you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential advertising partners. You will learn how to persuade them to partner with us. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization. You will learn how to have fun throughout this process. You will learn that this is a special place to work.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• BA/BS College degree required
• Experience in the Online/Mobile industry preferred
• Experience using FreeWheel, Operative, Nielsen, STAQ or MOAT preferred
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
• Fluency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and social media are strongly preferred
• Must be a team player and demonstrate a strong ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external partners
• Must be able to operate effectively in a fast paced, dynamic, ever evolving space where technologies and methodologies of measurement change often and rapidly
• Capability to work proactively under pressure, understand customer needs and build relationships
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpxzq-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.