THE DIVISION'S STORY
Our mission is to be different, diversified and necessary. And to make money (put another way, to monetize the content by all A+E Networks and platforms). We are a sales force that represents a portfolio of innovative culture brands and dynamic advertising solutions. The strength of our porfolio is how we are able to speak to a wide range of audience interests, connect with original creative story telling and through multiple always-on distribution touchpoints, deliver a premium, safe environment for advertisers. We pride ourselves on reliable, accountable and best-in-class service. If this sounds like you, we'd like you to be one of us.
The Copy Coordinator enters, maintains, and revises Commercial instructions for all of our on-air Advertisers into the Wide Orbit database. The Log Coordinator will time out the broadcast log, ensuring Advertiser commercials air when and where they are intended to without any specific conflicts. Both roles provide high-level internal and external customer service while meeting departmental deadlines.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Schedule/Revise Commercial Creative for air.
• Identify missing copy. Receive, organize, and file traffic instructions. Identify and enter Advertiser Code (Ad-ID) into Wide Orbit System.
• Client spots are applied to the broadcast log for air as per their instructions.
• Manipulate units on the Wide Orbit Log.
• Time out shows
• Reformat and fill inventory as necessary.
• Deliver the Wide Orbit log to Broadcast Operations.
• Check copy instructions for accuracy.
• Run validation report to verify all copy instructions entered into Wide Orbit on specific date. Check co-worker's report vs. instructions for accuracy.
• Prevent copy errors and avoid potential loss of revenue.
• Resolve log conflicts and ensure spots are scheduled with client specifications in mind.
• Communicate with Advertising Agencies & Ad Sales
• Call or email agencies to request missing materials for scheduled units if not provided in advance. Establish contact with Ad Sales team to assist with various issues. Ensure all units are allocated, scheduled, and constrained properly.
• Maintain strong working relationship with both Agency and Ad Sales contacts.
• Special Checks for High-Profile Shows.
• Run Current Commercial Slotting reports in Wide Orbit for specific Sell Titles of Ad Sales special or High-Profile shows. Verify correct commercial traffic is entered for each unit booked.
• Ensure high-valued spots and important clients are being serviced properly.
• Communicate with co-workers to share required information.
• Follow up on delivery status with Digital Distribution team. Update Log Builders on missing/problematic units. Confer with specialist/management regarding high-level problem-solving/resolution.
• Establish positive and effective workflow within department.
• Coordinate with Legal to ensure spot clearance and deadlines are adhered to.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• High School, some college or industry-related education
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Basic computer knowledge
• Wide Orbit, Outlook, Mediaflex preferred
• 2 years Commercial Operations experience
• Written and oral communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8jw9-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.