Work Locations: With the exception of some select roles that have in-office requirements, A+E Networks operates on a flexible model that allows for remote, hybrid or full time in office work (in certain locales).
Office locations include New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Stamford, CT.
Our list of eligible states in which employees may work remotely includes: California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
A+E's Technology team is deep-rooted in the heart of our business. We have great people and great technologies, and together we take on the toughest challenges. As innovators, we choose to iterate, pivot, and adapt quickly. We've reinvented the way A+E leverages technology to produce and sell world-class content. We've modernized our core solutions and embraced a cloud first approach. Perched on the virtues of our ''Technology Code'', we make technology better, create solutions together, and most of all, we have fun with it. Our team members are motivated individuals who help each other do remarkable things every day. Together we deliver best-in-class solutions that transform the way A+E works. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you!
The Business Analyst, Rights Solutions will be primarily responsible for Rights Technology solutions within A+E Networks Technology department. In this role, you will play a crucial part in the analysis, design, and implementation of technology solutions that support our Rights-related processes. You will work closely with various stakeholders to gather and document requirements, facilitate effective communication between business and technology teams, ensure successful delivery of rights technology projects, and be an integral part of legacy platform transformation program.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Business Analysis: Conduct in-depth analysis of business processes and workflows related to Rights systems. Collaborate with stakeholders, including business managers, development teams, and technology professionals, to translate their needs into actionable requirements.
• Requirements Gathering: Elicit and document both functional and non-functional requirements for Rights technology projects. Define use cases, user stories, and acceptance criteria to ensure clear communication and understanding among stakeholders.
• Solution Design: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, and project managers, to design and document technology solutions. Visualize and communicate proposed solutions using wireframes, prototypes, and process flow diagrams.
• Communication: Facilitate effective communication between business stakeholders and technical teams. Bridge the gap between business and technology perspectives, ensuring accurate translation of requirements and alignment with business needs.
• Testing and Quality Assurance: Collaborate with QA teams to define test plans and test cases for rights technology projects. Participate in testing activities, review test results, and ensure the quality and functionality of implemented solutions.
• Production Support: Work closely with Rights business and technology operation teams to provide support for existing business systems. Respond promptly to business stakeholders, identifying areas for technology improvements and increased efficiency.
• User Training: Provide user training and support during the implementation of Rights technology solutions. Create user manuals, guides, and documentation to facilitate smooth adoption and ongoing usage of systems.
• Project Management: Aid in project planning, estimation, and tracking of Rights technology projects. Collaborate with project managers to ensure on-time delivery, manage risks, and communicate project status to stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate and learn. You will learn. You will not be alone. You'll have an opportunity to build transformational technology solutions & supporting core areas of business. Also, you'll be able to seek out new technologies and implement them where they make sense. Finally, you'll be exposed to various A+E departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted partner.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have):
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in managing and supporting enterprise systems.
• Understanding of Media Rights is desirable; Media industry experience is required at a minimum.
• Demonstrated excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex business requirements into technology solutions.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with stakeholders at various levels.
• Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels.
• Proficiency in documentation and visualization tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, or Visio.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to question, evaluate, and understand complex technology solutions.
• Possesses problem management and negotiation skills to tackle roadblocks and issues.
• Demonstrates the highest level of ownership, accountability, and integrity.
• Knowledge SQL.
• Knowledge of Agile is a plus.
Annual Pay Range: $74,177 - $96,296
Annual Incentive Target: 10.00%
The annual/hourly pay range displayed serves as a good faith estimate of the
minimum and maximum base pay range for this role. Compensation for the role will
be based on a number of different factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills,
competencies, location, and experience. A+E offers a competitive total compensation
package, which includes healthcare coverage, 401k matching, and a range of other benefits. Learn more at aenetworks.com/careers.
A+E Networks proudly provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants, and makes employment decisions consistent with this principle. The company's employment actions and decisions – including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, demotion, compensation, transfer, layoff, and termination – are made without regard to an employee's race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, ancestry, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, alienage or citizenship status, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, family and medical leave status, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
A+E Television Networks is a joint venture of the Hearts Corporation and The Walt Disney Company.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7pmzk-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.