Director, Human Resources
New York, NY
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Our People Team is aptly named. We're all about ''people'' and all about ''team'' - and all in the service of outcomes. Whether we're helping to structure an organization, fill a key role, forecast new capabilities, align teams or grow leaders at all levels, we are all about results. We do the right thing even when it's hard, help others have tough conversations, and we're thrilled to support the growth of this amazing company. As People Partners to the business, we are trusted advisors who collaborate closely with our People Specialists to deliver smart solutions to tough organizational, process and people challenges. As a creative company, we're all about talent. We're the ones who find them, grow them and keep them!
The Associate Recruiter will support hiring needs across a number of lines of business. You will effectively manage candidates through the recruiting and selection process, provide consulting and guidance to our hiring managers, and participate in projects that enhance the recruiting experience.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Partner with hiring managers and key stakeholders to understand unique talent needs
• Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process and hiring deliverables. This will include creating compelling position descriptions, sourcing diverse candidate pipelines, screening candidates, advising on the recruiting process and scheduling interviews, and negotiating job offers
• Candidate management - owns the candidate development process from identification and engagement to offer extension and closing
• Work cross-functionally across the A+E People Team
• In addition to core recruitment responsibilities, this person will:
• Support A+E Summer internship program
• Run New Hire onboarding session and manage HR onboarding process
• Manage and source for recruiting events
• At least 2 years of professional experience, with 1 year of HR or Recruiting experience preferred
• Comfort with current technology (Email, MS Office, Workday) and learning new technology
• Strong communication skills (written & oral).
• Due to the sensitive information this individual will encounter, they must understand the importance of confidentiality
• It is imperative that this person be flexible, organized, focused, has strong attention to detail and have excellent follow-up skills within a fast-paced environment
• Thrives in being involved of multiple streams of work and context switching between them
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kv90-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.