THE DIVISION'S STORY
The Global Technology and Media Operations (GTMO) Division consists of a wide range of media-centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the technical infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
The Associate Producer, Content Creation provides support to our Stamford Post Production team, reporting to the Supervising Producer, Content Creation. A+E Networks prides itself on innovative storytelling that resonates with our viewers and makes a difference in their lives.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• This associate producer position supports all series and projects on the Content Creation team. Candidates for this position must be energetic, collaborative, and creative.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail – you're able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively. You'll work closely with the Producer to determine support needed for the specific project, including research, media and edit support, and record/mix sessions.
• You'll work with our Rights & Clearance team and Legal & Business Affairs to create Rights Bibles and support materials, including conformed scripts, shot sheets, music cue sheets, third-party footage releases, etc.
• Fantastic communication skills – you'll work closely with creative partners, third party vendors, production staff and editors; to support these relationships you must be comfortable receiving and implementing feedback and able to communicate clearly and effectively as well as extensive note-taking and documentation and contributing to project brainstorming and development meetings.
• Professional development – you have a working understanding of post-production technology, including nonlinear editing platforms, video and audio standards and file formats and are eager to learn and expand your knowledge to better support your projects.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will have the opportunity to create great content. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. Collaborate with Programming, Scheduling, and Legal to name just a few of the stakeholders in our organization. You will challenge your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances to producing and delivering award winning content and sharing globally.
• 3+ years production/post-production experience
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach
• Bachelor's degree in Television Production/Communication or equivalent.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Air Table.
• Basic video editing skills not required but an asset.
• There is the opportunity to work in a ''blended'' environment from either on-premises or remote locations.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wb56-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.