Senior Visual Design Artist
Los Angeles, CA
7ate9 Entertainment is seeking a Premiere & After Effects ninja to help craft social media marketing and broadcast content for our Celebrity Designer Jewelry client, Melinda Maria. Job is non union and freelance to start. Ideally someone in or around Los Angeles, but are open to remote. Could edit our of our edit bays or at home/remote.
Editor will be responsible for:
• Editing existing and newly created marketing materials in both landscape 16x9 and portrait 9x16 and other aspect ratios
• Digital Asset Management
• Working closely with team marketing personnel
• Working closely with team design personnel
• Organizing exiting company graphics and creating new ones
• Optimizing final media for social media distribution
• Archiving project collects and final media
Must be good a self-starter, creative, fast and very crafty with motion graphics.
Rate is $50/hr.
Please email email@example.com and use subject line "Social Media Marketing Video Creator-showbiz jobs"
include your resume, reel, etc. Thank you!
7ate9 Entertainment is the IP creator and Emmy Award-winning creative think-tank and studio known for partnering with Disney, Nickelodeon, and Netflix to create inspiring kids’ and family content.
For over 23 years, 7ate9 has made kids and families happy all over the world with our awesome, high-quality, aspirational content.
Our passion is to create unique, funny, uplifting modern content for audiences everywhere.