160over90 is seeking a Senior Manager, Recruiting to manage full life cycle recruitment for 160over90, our creative agency. Recruitment will span filling positions for a variety teams including Account Management, Creative, Strategy, Business Development, Digital + Social, and more.
160over90 is the full-service, culture-first creative agency of the Endeavor network, which includes WME, IMG, The UFC, Frieze, Fashion Week, and other leading cultural properties. In addition to representing the world's top talent. Endeavor helps shape some of the world's most popular films, shows, exhibitions, festivals, songs, and sporting events. This unique relationship puts 160over90 in a position to meaningfully connect brands to culture.
You should be an experienced and agile recruiter with experience recruiting for creative, advertising, and/or marketing agencies. You successfully fill positions and maintain a positive experience for all participants - candidates both selected and not selected, the hiring manager(s), and our HRBPs. You are responsive, driven, and agile with terrific communication skills to manage expectations as well as maintain a stream of updates to candidates, hiring managers, your HRBPs and corporate Recruiting.
• Source candidates and fill open positions for 160over90 for multiple US locations including Philadelphia, New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, St Louis, and Atlanta
• Partner with HRBPs to identify their recruiting needs and engage with hiring managers promptly to activate searches
• Balance and prioritize multiple concurrent searches of varying seniority and functions
• Own recruiting operations for designated searches spanning, but not limited to, opening / closing job postings, validating job descriptions with HRBPs, initiating offer letters and on-boarding
• Lead recruiting strategy for 160over90 related to industry-specific networks, tools, boards, sourcing top talent, and diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
• 5 years experience recruiting for creative, advertising, and/or marketing agencies
• Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software, and candidate databases
• Knowledge of candidate selection methods and sourcing tools
• Great communication skills
• Friendly, open demeanor with an attitude to learn
• Experience with Workday a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv179j-3-235-139-152-42 in your application.