Santa Monica, CA
160over90 is owned by Endeavor, one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. The creative department here is like that of any other agency but we aren't bogged down by dated holding company models and we aren't owned by a consulting firm. Our connection to Endeavor is our unfair advantage, helping us connect brands to culture through sports, music, film, and fashion like no other. The ideas are boss, able to be taken to the world in whatever way they work best via advertising, branding, social media, PR, experiential, digital and more.
We're looking for a Creative Director , Art who can think on their feet, lead s with a smile, collaborates well with account and strategy, and is eager to jump in and do the work when necessary. You are excited about building a team and an agency culture while driving the development and production of killer creative work. You are able to work collaboratively with a counterpart or lead projects solo. You'll mentor writers, art directors, and designers on projects ranging from experiential to PR to content across existing and new business.
You are a thinker and a maker. You are a listener and a teacher. You thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are instinctively curious about culture and trends. The opportunities here are endless, so your creativity must be too.
• Strong background Design, Advertising, Marketing or relevant field
• Minimum 10 years related experience in an agency field
• Experience managing a creative team - performance management, reviews, employee development, etc.
• Takes a profound interest in the world around you – culture, music, film, sport, art, entertainment
• Computer literacy with strong proficiency in all relevant programs including entire Adobe Creative Suite
• Approachable, collaborative, results-oriented, problem-solver who can work with minimal direction, evaluating best practices and offering effective solutions
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – not afraid to have difficult discussions
• Team building skills, proactively seeking opportunities to develop team members
• Strong operational/project management experience
• Excellent organizational, presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Lead brainstorming sessions, decks, client calls, and productions
• Takes an interest in your counterpart's profession with the ability to write and express ideas at a good level
• Ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Own the ideation process and the difference between a tactic and a big campaign platform
• Extremely skilled in developing high-level brand concepts as well as articulating those concepts in executions across various media channels
• Must be able to juggle several projects at one time
• Thrives in a collaborative environment
• Energized at the idea of building a team and a culture at a budding agency
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm9mz3-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.