- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Who We Are:
160over90 is a full-service cultural marketing agency. An integrated part of the Endeavor network, which includes entertainment agency WME and sports, fashion and events leader IMG, 160over90's cultural insight, access and influence helps brands stay connected to what their consumers care about most. With offices in seven countries around the world, 160over90's expertise spans experiential, creative, public relations, digital, social, impact, influence, higher education and more.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Main Purpose of Job
The role of the AR Analyst is to participate in the preparation of accurate invoicing to customers on behalf of the 160/90 division based on the Statement of Work with the customers. This role includes the invoice processing, reporting, A/R cash collection (if necessary) and the performance of various month-end accounting activities of a moderate nature. The AR Analyst will request guidance from management to help ensure internal controls and timeliness deadlines are met within the global finance function. The individual will identify value-added opportunities to better serve the businesses and senior management, including identifying opportunities and making recommendations for overall individual performance improvement.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Management of high volume of invoices monthly
• Review CRM (deal pipeline)/SAP (ERP system) to confirm billing alignment
• Review SOWs or Estimate for billing instructions.
• Accurately generate and send invoices on behalf of the account teams
• Routinely auditing programs not yet billed, and jobs entered without billing information communicating to the account teams and ensuring billing is completed in a timely manner
• Ensuring contracts have been signed where appropriate and all necessary backup has been properly audited, organized, and saved
• Handling specialized invoices and calculations when necessary
• Working with clients to ensure invoices are sent promptly to the correct billing party
• Handle the input of invoices into customer invoice portals (Tally, Ariba, SMET GEP and Kofax)
• Create new customers in CRM/SAP if necessary
• Follow up with account team on past due invoices and future billings
• Respond to internal and external requests, providing high quality support to customers and colleagues within a timely manner
• Assist accounting team with internal and external audit requests, as needed
• Complete new customer credit applications when requested.
• Undertake special projects as requested by the Controller
Knowledge and Experience
• 3+ years of billing experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office; especially MS Excel (Vlookup, SUMIF, Pivot tables)
• Knowledge of the order to cash cycle, to facilitate working effectively with our shared services team
• General understanding of Marketing agency programs
• CRM software
• SAP accounting software or equivalent
• Experience billing on behalf of marketing account team
Skills and Abilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Planning & organizational skills to meet multiple & sometimes conflicting deadlines
• Analytical and documentation skills with high attention to detail
• Ability to interact with all levels of management and across functions/departments
• Ability to work proactively and individually but also as a team player
• Problem solver and solution-centric
Qualifications and Training
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6vmo8-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.