Full Time Job
Accounts Payable / Procurement Specialist
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
160over90 is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Accounting Analyst to join our organization. In this position, you will be primarily responsible for serving as the primary liaison to SAP-based financial systems, specifically accounts payable (AP) functions such as vendor master data maintenance, maintaining vendor relations and monitoring/reviewing AP activity. Additional accounting responsibilities include recording transactions within financial/general ledger systems, providing management reporting on ledger account activity, and ensuring compliance with key GAAP and SOX financial controls. You must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and in an organized and independent manner. This position also requires excellent communication and teamwork skills in addition to building and maintaining a professional relationship with outside parties.
• Create, maintain and update vendor master data via outsourced P2P partner vendor portal within an SAP systems environment.
• Work with vendors and 160over90 staff to obtain vendor master data (W9, W-8, banking information and related documentation consisted with company policy)
• Determine expense classification and recording via invoice coding review/approval
• Review and reconcile AP submissions to verify general ledger accuracy within SAP
• Manage weekly payment proposal process within SAP
• Prepare month end accruals; understand impact and provide reclassification entries when needed; participate in month end close process
• Work closely with vendors and buyers to resolve questions and issues in a timely manner
• Facilitate and collaborate with business partners to drive process improvements
• Manage annual 1099 process, provide reporting and analysis on vendor accounts
• Train new employees on payment processing on policy
• Assist with any accounting related issues or problems as necessary
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• BS in Accounting or Finance, or relevant experience
• 5 + years accounting-related experience, accounts payable experience preferred
• 3 + experience utilizing SAP accounting software preferred
• Experience with GAAP and SOX key controls
• Highly detail-oriented and organized
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and Outlook
• Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v3p5-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.