Intern - UI Art
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
WB Games Boston, a division of WB Games, Inc. is looking for a talented UI Art Intern to work on their mobile title, Game of Thrones: Conquest.
• Integrate artwork and correct layouts within the game engine to ensure our game is highly polished.
• Convert low-fidelity wireframes to high-fidelity mockups.
• Collaborate on process and product with UX designers, games system designers, producers, engineers and QA in addition to the art team.
• An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your ability to design and deliver world-class interactive experiences. Please include links to your work.
• Familiarity with building user interfaces within the Unity game engine.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch and/or Illustrator.
• Good time management and organization skills and attention to detail.
• The ability to talk about design and how design decisions are formed with peers.
Nice to Have
• Experience in other areas of game development.
• Experience with visual prototyping tools (Figma, Axure, Adobe XD).
• Passions and hobbies beyond UI Art that provide you a fresh perspective when looking at different challenges.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyj910-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.