Intern - Marketing Placement
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWB Games Marketing (Creative Services) Placement Intern
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, a division of WarnerMedia, is a premier publisher, licensor and a developer of entertainment content for the interactive space across all current and future platforms, including consoles, PC-based gaming and wireless applications. The creation, QA analysis and delivery of packaging and other assets is an integral part of the Marketing and production process within WBIE.
• Provide d aily support to the Marketing Team across asset management, production and general creative service responsibilities.
• Assisting in project management of game packaging, including close communication with the Packaging Artwork Agency on the transfer of mechanical packaging files through ftp and data application systems.
• Art working International games assets such as digital ESD cards, sell-sheets, print ads.
• Creation and management of all packaging assets including filing and dissemination across Europe using Internal systems .
• Liaison with localisation agencies on the translation of marketing assets , metadata and ad-hoc language requirements.
• Competitor analysis on creative packaging , merchandise and assets –including Collector Editions, special packaging innovations etc.
• Under the supervision of the Creative Manager, assist in the co-ordination and ordering of European POS display assets and merchandise.
• The compilation and management of a 'Creative style-guide' (Best Practice)
- containing but not limited to:
• Correct legal lines for various assets/opportunities (print ads, TV end slates, packaging).
• 1st party logos and placement.
• Age Ratings (PEGI, USK etc ).
• Support the Creative Manager with 1st party publisher (Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft) approvals, updated legislation and amendments.
• Management of the FTP sites/ asset filing and dissemination across Europe.
• W orking knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint .
• Must be well
organised and disciplined with the ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively.
• S elf-motivated, focused and be able to work with limited supervision.
• Able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner.
• G reat attention to detail.
• You must be a current University student in your 2nd year of study, looking to spend your 3rd year on placement and graduating no earlier than July 2023.
• Some previous work experience and an interest in gaming.
• Business Studies or Marketing undergraduate.
• Some experience of using Photoshop.
What WM can offer you:
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
• You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
• You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will have the chance to give back to the community.
• You will be one of over 100 WM Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please submit your CV (no cover letter required) if you'd like to apply by Sunday 28th November 2021. Within 5 days of submitting your application, you will be invited to complete an application questionnaire via HireVue - you must complete this to be considered for the role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp4z7-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.