• Support each of WB Games product campaigns by leading the sourcing, localisation and trafficking process for marketing video assets for the International region.
• Work closely with external AV agencies (e.g. TV spots, trailers, behind-the-scenes videos, dev diaries) and website development agencies (official product website, landing page etc.) to achieve this and ensure assets are delivered correctly and on time.
• Assist in supporting in territory Games teams on all their asset needs in relation to Marketing, Localization and Events etc.
• Support the EMEA Marketing teams in the development of International brand plans and their execution; including brand partnerships and cross promotions where required.
• Support the EMEA Digital Media & Marketing Manager in the production of assets to support centrally bought media
• If required, provide adhoc support to the Marketing Analytics & Consumer Insights Manager
• Provide general admin support for the International Marketing team.
• Maintaining the EMEA budget tracker and raising of PO's against approved activity
• Competitive analysis and research reporting – online and in-store.
• Ensure the minuting of weekly marketing calls with the territories.
• Opportunity to attend consumers' shows like Gamescom in Germany (Covid depending).
• You must be a current University student in your 2nd year of study, looking to spend your 3rd year on placement and graduating no earlier than July 2023.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience of using the internet for research purposes.
• Well organised and disciplined with the ability to plan and prioritise workload effectively.
• Self-motivated, focused and be able to work with limited supervision.
• Able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner.
• Analytical and pay close attention to detail.
• Have an in interest in gaming.
• Be able to travel within Europe.
• Some previous work experience.
• Business Studies or Marketing undergraduate preferred.
• Some experience of using databases preferred.
What WM can offer you:
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
• You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
• You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will have the chance to give back to the community.
• You will be one of over 100 WM Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please submit your CV (no cover letter required) if you'd like to apply by Sunday 28th November 202. Within 5 days of submitting your application, you will be invited to complete an application questionnaire via HireVue - you must complete this to be considered for the role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29k0m-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.