- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWB Games Inc. seeks a Data Engineer Intern for the WB Games Boston Data
The WB Games studio is looking for passionate and curious professionals to help level up their data and analytics team. Like us, you love games, and love to have fun. We look for those whose curiosity drives them to try new things, aren't afraid to fail, and continuously learn.
The Data challenges at WB Games are extensive and you can expect to level up in all data domains. This includes big data methodologies, cloud-based systems, ETL Processing and analytics.
What you will experience and learn
• Be part of the game development process, helping teams design and implement analytic- based features.
• Learn the internals of building a robust end-to-end data pipeline on all levels especially in databases, data modeling, data processing infrastructure and software development.
• Contribute code to production data systems and gain strong data engineering experience.
• Gain hands-on experience in distributed data processing technologies.
• Learn techniques for high volume distributed data processing and storages.
• Ensure the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of data, database systems and supporting services.
What you bring
• You have a drive to learn, ask questions and motivation to find the answers.
• You are familiar with SQL and set based programming methodologies.
• You are familiar with one or more of these programming languages: Python, Go, or other OOP languages.
• You are currently pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline, with an expected graduation date of 2023 or earlier
• You love games and have checked out our current title
• You are well-versed in set based or object-oriented programming.
• You have some experience AWS database systems or distributed ETL systems.
• You have side projects or viewable public code on Github, Bitbucket, etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmw37x-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.