Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales Marketing, the Intern, CRM is responsible for providing support in administering the CRM platform. This position will require knowledge and ability to extract data and produce insights from the Nationals Salesforce CRM platform. Strong written and oral communications skills will be required in producing documents to be presented to senior Nationals executives. This position will assist with projects within both Ticketing and Business Strategy & Analytics. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in designing and constructing CRM campaigns for the 2023/24 sales season
• Execute lead assignment and maintain lead pipelines within Salesforce CRM
• Perform campaign analytics, including assessing sales and service representative performance
• Assist with Salesforce trainings throughout the sales season
• Develop understanding of CRM architecture, especially the connection between the Nationals’ data warehouse and CRM
• Ensure data quality of new customer data entering the CRM platform
• Produce compelling presentations to visualize key observations and insights
• Other duties as assigned
• Successfully pass a background investigation
• Available for the entire term of the internship
• Authorized to work in the United States
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
• Ability to understand key business implications from extensive data in a data warehouse
• Ability to extract key insights from large, unstructured datasets and synthesize into key recommendations for leadership
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Proficiency in Salesforce is a plus
• General proficiency in SQL
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work as a member of a fast-paced and cross-functional team
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability—a self-starter
• Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor and present key messages to the appropriate audience
• Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
All applicants for employment at the Washington Nationals are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8p439-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.