Spring Virtual Intern - Design Management
Remote / Virtual
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
The March Madness and NCAA team operates and programs the March Madness Live app. The position will help provide live content and help represent content and product teams.
• Planning, organizing content
• Social Media monitoring, programming
• Meetings, Project work
• Significant knowledge, interest and understanding of college basketball
• Strong social media skills
• Strong writing and editing
• Writes accurate, clean copy
• Can work independently, self starter
• -Communication skills
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxokkj-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.