Fall Virtual Intern - Digital & Golf
Remote / Virtual
Virtual Corporate Events Intern – Fall 2021
WarnerMedia seeks a Intern, Corporate Events for the Corp Communications department. As a member of the Corporate Communications team, you will work directly with the Senior Vice President, Associate Director, and Manager of the Corporate Events team. You will provide support in the development and planning of virtual enterprise-wide events and meetings.
Application Deadline: Monday, June 14
• Assist with intake of virtual event inquiries
• Track meeting / event requirements and details (headcount; dates; timing; resources needed).
• Research new virtual and hybrid event platforms.
• Communicate + deliver necessary assets to the appropriate teams for C-Suite Executive Town Halls, company panels, employee initiatives, pre-recordings, etc.
• Update the Corporate Events 2021 Calendar regularly.
• Coordinate gift and care packages for virtual offsite meetings.
• Attend weekly meetings with internal teams building each event.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of entertainment industry
• Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, and PPT
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1o6e-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.