Fall 2022 In-Person Intern, Talent Relations (Atlanta)
WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
WarnerMedia News & Sports brings together all of WarnerMedia's live programming and best-in-class digital properties. From CNN Worldwide providing news and information services to more than 2 billion people, in more than approximately 200 countries and territories, to Turner Sports leading the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens, there's no limit to the reach you can have working here.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
The Talent Relations internship is designed to provide students with a hands-on experience in sports media. The selected student will work alongside Turner Sports production staff to learn the ropes of working on multimedia platforms (linear and digital) and how the behind-the-scenes departments pull together to produce some of the best moments in TV sports. The intern will work in conjunction with the Turner Sports production, talent and production management teams.
Primary responsibilities are conducting administrative duties as well as assisting with talent related tasks for on-site studio shoots/shows; primarily during the NBA, MLB, NHL and Gaming seasons.
• Have an interest and/or experience in sports broadcasting and be aware of Turner Sports on-air personalities.
• Must have familiarity with office programs (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• If you are submitting a cover letter with your application, please combine the resume and cover letter into one PDF document.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
• Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp0769-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.