Intern - In-Game Animation
Warner Bros. Discovery
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionIn-Game Animation Intern (Undergraduate Placement)
TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007 and went on to develop the hit LEGO games franchise. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families.
This scheme is open for undergraduates enrolled on a Bachelor's course at university, looking for a year-in-industry as part of their course.
Your New Role...
As an Intern In-Game Animator at TT Games Studios, a division of WB Games Inc., you will create and implement in-game animations bringing life, personality and fun to the game design and vision . You will work alongside Character Artists and Modellers, Riggers, Designers, Programmers, and others on a day-to-day basis.
You will have the opportunity to work within the highly successful and creative Animation department bringing high quality looks and feel to all in-game animations.
We are keen to hear from any applicants with a positive attitude and an interest in animation of all types, so please apply even if you are unsure if you completely fit the position on paper.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Create and implement animated character performances and action, bringing life, personality and fun to the game design and vision.
• Collaborate with code and design teams.
• Implement animation into game engine, developing an understanding of player control, timing and handling.
• Maintain implemented work.
Qualifications & Experience…
• A collaborative and enabling attitude.
• Effective communication skills and enjoy working in a team.
• Knowledge of creating animation in Autodesk Maya or alternative 3D software.
• Familiarity with animation principles and techniques (creative or technical) and their practical application.
• An understanding of modern game engines and tools specific to animation such as animation blueprints, state machines and sequencer.
of player control and handling in-game.
• Salary: £23,000
• Contract Length: 12 months
• Start Date: June 2024
• Deadline for applications: 17 November 2023
• You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
• You will have access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers' series, special screenings and more.
• You will be part of our Early Talent network of over 100 interns & apprentices, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wmq5-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.