Intern - Studio Operations
Los Angeles, CA
UTA 's Music department is in search of recent and/or upcoming graduates to join our Music Agent Training Program in SUMMER 2023.
UTA Music is home to a diverse roster of some of the world's premier musical talent, from emerging acts to superstars. UTA Music works globally, driving client careers through recording deals, touring, performances, licensing, and brand partnerships.
Our program is the industry's best known and most desirable early career development opportunity. We look for curious, innovative, and hard-working candidates with impeccable interpersonal and communication skills to join the legacy that is the UTA Training Program.
This position is full-time, with benefits, offering opportunities at our Los Angeles, and New York City locations. This role will pay $23.00 per hour.
What You Need:
• Past internship and/or experience in the music industry is desirable
• General business knowledge and passion for music
• Strong Project Management skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Strong problem-solving, listening and skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited university required
What You'll Get:
Trainees begin with UTA University, our in-house education program. These curated classes will equip colleagues with the necessary skills needed to thrive in an agency and build a foundation that can lead to a successful career in the music business. Then based on business needs, participants will apply to work for Agents and Executives of all levels, across the music, with the goal to obtain an apprentice style learning opportunity, as an Assistant.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnjwpk-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.