Intern - Public Relations, + - May To Aug
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin's Creed® titles since Assassin's Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin's Creed® III, Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin's Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
You will support the Brand & Community Teams to deliver efficient marketing plans and assets for AAA brands:
• Participate in the coordination of the marketing plans: positioning, key selling points, communication plan/timeline and key performance indicators.
• Support the creation of communication assets (visuals, videos, PowerPoints) to promote the game. Coordinate the brief and their realization (internally or externally), manage the calendar and their delivery.
• Contribute to PR events, help prepare press Q&As.
• Create internal marketing newsletters to send across the project and worldwide business teams.
• Provide reports on competitors and keep the team informed on latest sales, competitor news updates across the industry.
• Participate in the preparation of internal pitches and presentations.
• Support the organization of key marketing and communications events for the game – including potentially liaising with partners for merchandising and managing event logistics.
• Initiate and participate in the knowledge sharing, problem solving, and technology research with other team members.
• Assist the Snr Community Developer with associated tasks dealing with areas such as our Insider Program, Social Media Communication & our public video program 'The Deck'.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Undergraduate or young graduate from University/College in marketing or a related field.
• Developing analytical skills and desire for experience with metrics and market research.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
• Strong Power Point creation skills.
• Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Attention to detail, ability to work and deliver under tight deadlines.
• Good time management, organizational and coordination skills.
• Ability to take initiatives and raise suggestions.
• Ability to think outside the box.
• Ability to adapt and to manage change.
• Avid video gamer, interest in pop culture.
• Previous experience with broadcasting / streaming is helpful.
• Previous knowledge of video editing software is helpful.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3qnon-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams