Spring Virtual Intern - Data Strategy and Insights
Remote / Virtual
The Talent Relations internship is designed to provide students with a hands-on experience in sports media. The selected student will work alongside Turner Sports production staff to learn the ropes of working on multimedia platforms (linear and digital) and how the behind-the-scenes departments pull together to produce some of the best moments in TV sports. The intern will work in conjunction with the Turner Sports production, talent and production management teams.
• Have an interest and/or experience in sports broadcasting and be aware of Turner Sports on-air personalities.
• Must have familiarity with office programs (Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwo5q-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.