WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
The Strategy & Business Operations team within Turner Sports plays a key role in developing new and evolving existing growth opportunities for Turner Sports. This nimble team works across the organization to ensure that key initiatives drive meaningful business results. The Strategy & Business Operations MBA Intern will be a vital team member in supporting existing and building new growth areas for key sports brands under Turner Sports (i.e. NBA Digital, NCAA Digital, Bleacher Report).
• Collaborate with internal departments, including but not limited to Content, Operations, Business Development, Ads & Sponsorships, Research & Analytics and Marketing to assess current and ideate on future growth opportunities for Turner Sports -Employ qualitative and quantitative methods to analyze existing strategies and processes and advise on potential opportunities and improvements
• Perform market intelligence to help internal stakeholders better understand commercial opportunities and the competitive landscape in new markets where Turner Sports can play a leading role
• Perform competitive analysis studies and communicate insights, innovative ideas and industry trends to internal stakeholders -Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations
• Strong analytical and qualitative research capabilities, and the ability to synthesize and explain complex findings
• Entrepreneurial mindset and a bias to action and experimentation when it comes to new challenges
• An inquisitive mind and comfortable asking questions to seek further clarity or learn more on a topic
• Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Collaborative team player and flexibility in taking on new assignments in a dynamic environment
• Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communications skills -Strong critical thinking with a creative mindset
• If you are submitting a cover letter with your application, please combine the resume and cover letter into one PDF document.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
• Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4y47-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.