WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
The Data Strategy and Insights team provides analysis and reporting on consumers for Turner Sports programming.
• Create data analyses to evaluate performance of current programs, networks and the general sports media landscape
• Collect, analyze and summarize information from primary and secondary sources for regular and ad hoc reporting and creating and maintaining various databases and standard reports.
• Use software applications (such as: Nielsen, Arianna, MRI, Star Media, etc.) that extract data from primary and syndicated sources.
• Considerable knowledge, interest and passion of Sports
• Ability to master new software
• Solid math skills and must be comfortable with numbers and data
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, as well as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
• If you are submitting a cover letter with your application, please combine the resume and cover letter into one PDF document.
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
• Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zxz6-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.