Intern - Sports Reporter
INTERNSHIP (Sports Production) - TUPELO HONEY (Tupelo Media Group)
About Tupelo Honey:
Tupelo Honey is a full-service production company with over 25 years of experience in sports, music and entertainment. One of the nation's largest independent production companies, Tupelo Honey produces live network broadcasts, live streams, REMI live video productions, documentaries, reality programming, commercials, branded entertainment, promos, and digital content. Featuring offices in New York, Indianapolis, Atlanta, Nashville and Charlotte, Tupelo's Emmy Award-winning staff creates content across all linear, digital, OTT, and social media platforms.
Tupelo Honey - Indianapolis is creating a unique internship opportunity for students dedicated to and passionate about sports production. This internship would offer students the ability to work alongside professionals to gain valuable experience in the sports media industry.
The intern will gain experience by working on live sports productions as well as content creation, studio productions, and video board broadcasts. This is a paid internship.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Day-to-day assistance with the planning of events and productions (editing, graphic
creation, research, administrative planning, etc.)
• Work local Indianapolis events, which include live broadcasts and video board operations
• Possibility to travel to NCAA Championships
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the internship:
• Passion for and experience in sports, live productions, and storytelling
• Junior Class Standing (College/University) or higher
• Proficiency in Final Cut Pro, Premiere or Avid
• Strong camera skills with professional cameras
• Strong verbal, visual, and written communication
• Local and/or reliable transportation to Indianapolis
• Ability to contribute 2 office days per week, and flexibility to work nights and weekends
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite (preferred but not required)
• Proficiency in After Effects (preferred but not required)
Interested in the program? Go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, type ''Intern Tupelo'' (in search bar)
Tupelo Honey/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus before or by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6wqzn-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.