Physical Production Departmental Intern, Sony Pictures Television – Summer 2023
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This Summer Internship is from May/June through Sept. 1st (start and end dates are flexible based on school schedules) and all candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday in the specified location This is not a remote role. A hybrid work option may or may not be available.
Departmental Intern for SPTV Physical Production to assist various offices within the Physical Production department such as Comedy, Drama, Soap, Animation.
• Provide organizational and administrative support
• Schedule/Calendar/Phone management
• Create and maintain global contact sheet for channel personnel
• Create and update presentations, letters, and other forms of management reports and communications
• Manage calendar and activities (Setting meetings, Call list, etc.)
• Internet research
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Internet savvy, EP or Movie Magic budgeting a plus)
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills
• Superb organizational and time management skills
• Proactive and thorough in their approach
• Able to multi-task and work well with others
• Discretion and integrity
• At ease in fast-paced, high-energy, ever-changing work environment
• In Depth of knowledge of the television/entertainment industry
• 1+ years of administrative and organizational support for busy executive
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4e4yy-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.