Market Intelligence & Content Insights Intern, Sony Pictures Television – Summer 2023
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This Summer Internship is from May/June through Sept. 1st (start and end dates are flexible based on school schedules) and all candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday in the specified location This is not a remote role. A hybrid work option may or may not be available.
SPT's Market Intelligence & Content Insights team works in a consultative manner with Senior Executives and with Content, Strategy, and Marketing Leaders to deliver insights that inspire creative development, content strategy, and marketing. Our role is to elevate the voice of the consumer and to provide a deep 360 understanding of their needs.
• Supporting the research process end-to-end from preparation to fieldwork to execution of both qualitative and quantitative research studies including logistics and coordination, stimuli management, note taking, proofing links, data analysis and visualization
• Support and manage ad-hoc requests by analyzing a variety of resources (across both primary and syndicated sources as needed) and then summarizing and communicating key insights
• Creation of impactful presentations and deliverables using relevant data visualization and an ability to edit/distill findings
• Ensure quality and timeliness of projects and deliverables by managing and coordinating with internal teams and external research vendors
• Helping with data enrichment for an internal insights data warehouse.
• Desk research and searching external databases to help craft reports on key players in the entertainment and media industry.
• Helping track and analyze key trends in pop culture.
• Passionate about television content and an avid viewer across a variety of platforms
• Exceptional organization, time management, and project management skills
• Self-starter with passion, energy, and enthusiasm
• Confident presence – strong communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
• Dedication to delivering the highest quality work, unflagging attention to detail
• Collaborative, able to work across a variety of teams and establish strong relationships
• Skilled at data visualization and creating impactful presentations and deliverables
• Advanced writing skills and ability to synthesize information and tell stories with data
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (strong PowerPoint design skills)
• Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a bachelor's degree within psychology, social sciences, communications, media, or related fields
• Prior internships, degrees earned, work experience, related clubs and organizations, current major course of study, expected graduation date and extracurricular activities aligning with internship focus area
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpewk0-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.