Development Intern, Game Show Network – Summer 2024
Our Emerging Talent Programs, which includes Interns, Trainees, and Finance Rotational Associates, offer unique opportunities for students, recent graduates, and emerging talent to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build on your experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, and many educational and social networking opportunities.
This Summer Internship is from May/June through August 30th (start and end dates are flexible based on school schedules) and all candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday in the specified location. This position is ideal for a student enrolled in an accredited college or university. A hybrid work structure may or may not be available.
• Keep the department calendar updated
• Participate in development pitches & brainstorming sessions
• Assist with department workshops
• Pull materials for creative decks and show sizzles
• Watch and research competitive programming
• Become aware and track industry trends
• Assist Talent Executive with research as needed
• Other misc. administrative duties as needed to support the department SVP, VP & Director
• Love of game and competition shows
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Familiarity with PowerPoint and Canva
• Set Production
• Video editing/assembly
The anticipated base salary for this position is $19/hour. This role may also qualify for comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
USA - Santa Monica - GSN
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpo279-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.