Software Engineering Intern, Corporate IT – Spring 2023
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This Spring Internship is from January through May 26th and all candidates must be able to work between 10-29 hours a week, Monday through Friday (flexible depending on school schedule).
The Corporate IT Integration team provides technical solutions to business applications and the Sony community. We are searching for a Software Engineering Intern to assist with coding. This candidate can be pursuing a Master's or Bachelor's degree.
• Analyze java codes for existing applications and document technical functions
• Design and develop the frontend and backend web application for managing different services
• Daily on-demand operation support for platforms
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field
• 2+ years' intern or class experience designing and developing applications
• Experience with DB development with Oracle PL/SQL
• Experience in application design, development, deployment, and optimization of code performance
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming methodologies and design patterns including microservices, Rest API
• Experience in using configuration management tools like GIT
• Possess excellent communication skills on verbal and written
• Spring Boot
• Eclipse, Intellij IDEA
• Web Servers
• Web Technologies
• Web API, AJAX, Web Services, Bootstrap
• Scripting Languages
• Tools & Utilities
• Software Methodologies
• Agile, Iterative
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - CA01
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro6nj3-44-197-198-214-42 in your application.