Marketing Procurement Intern – Spring 2023
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This Spring Internship is from January through May 26th and all candidates must be able to work between 10-29 hours a week, Monday through Friday (flexible depending on school schedule) at our Culver City location.
The Procurement department helps to enable Sony Pictures' executives to buy goods & services through quick and easy processes, from the right suppliers, for the best overall value globally.
The department includes 5 areas, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Operations, Travel, Strategic Alliances, and Supplier Social Responsibility. This particular role will sit in the Strategic Sourcing division. There are 8 Strategic Sourcing teams within the Strategic Sourcing division, this role will support the Marketing Sourcing category team.
• Deck creation
• Supplier bid analysis
• Assisting with Market Research contract renewals, spend analysis, support team members with particular projects
• Help with a case study and recommendation analysis
• Pursuing Bachelor's or Master's
• The role would suit someone who enjoys analysis and putting complex data into easy-to-follow
• Good attention to detail and enjoys working in a team/working with new people
• An interest in Marketing
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - CA01
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2vyx6-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.