Digital Products & Partnerships Intern, Game Show Networks – Spring 2023
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Trainee program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This Spring Trainee position is from January through May 26th and all candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday.
The Digital Products & Partnership team creates & maintains a variety of digital products that include gameshownetwork.com, email, web games, sweepstakes, voice games, steaming apps and any creative technology that supports the linear network. We also forge partnerships w/ brands by utilizing our digital products to enhance our network's reach and engagement
• Supporting the Digital Products team by helping with operations, creative and technology needs
• Assisting in data entry to support web games
• Testing and quality control of our Digital Products
• Brainstorming & researching innovative digital ideas
• Cutting & editing simple quick videos
• Monitoring and maintaining a variety of digital platforms that include website, web games, voice skills, digital social/content platforms (i.e., YouTube & TikTok) and sweepstakes
• Gathering data to help analyze the effectiveness of our products and campaigns
• Willingness to embody our culture of being collaborative, a self-starter, competitive, passionate, bold, distinctive and able to have fun'
• The ability to be creative, innovative and think outside the box
• Curiosity about how technology works
• Strong team orientation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• The ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
USA - Santa Monica - GSN
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0633e-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.