Global Scripted Development and Programming Intern – Fall 2022
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Internship program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These seasonal, paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This Fall Internship is from September through December 16th on a hybrid schedule (Culver City lot).
The Global Development & Programming department is responsible for developing upcoming global television shows produced by the studio.
• Highly organized, resourceful and dependable with excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a voluminous deadline-oriented department
• Rolling calls – this is very specific way to do this for the creative community
• Note-taking on calls – exposure & experience
• Scheduling meetings with key leaders and producers in entertainment –assists in the development of the key players and stakeholders in the industry
• Updating grids & reading submissions
• In addition to this, interns will get exposure to critical meetings – weekly reads & development meetings
• Passion for television and focus on the development for scripted programming on a global scale
• Previous experience at an agency or production company preferred
• Interest in the entertainment industry as a whole both domestically and internationally
• Good eye for creative storytelling
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92yjz-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.