Intern - Account Coordinator
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Mateo, CA
This internship is for Summer 2022.
Exclusive Games Global Summer Intern
San Mateo, CA
Our intern will be a part of the brand team responsible for marketing key titles in the exclusive games portfolio. They will be responsible for building and coordinating creative global marketing campaign beats, collaborating with PR, regional marketing teams, and partners. They will also develop marketing strategies for future new IP and recommend approaches for future marketing campaigns based on industry and genre analysis. Other responsibilities include assisting Product Managers with GTM strategy and activation.
• Pursuing a Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field and/or within 1-year of their post-graduation date
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically PowerPoint and Excel).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Passion for video games and the gaming industry.
• Experience in project management preferred.
• Experience in marketing campaign planning and execution preferred.
• Experience in market analysis preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezbb8-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.