Intern - Presentation Engineer
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
This internship is for Summer 2022.
Software Engineer Intern
San Diego, CA
This role will include building and contributing to enhancements to our monetization platform tools. These tools will extend new capabilities to automate payment business operations.
• Contribute to the development and improvement of tools that will streamline business operations within our payment's domain
• Work closely with business operations and product management teams to groom requirements, and develop them into capabilities that will address gaps and automate our business processes
• Contribute to the ongoing improvements of our payment tools and processes
• Contribute to and drive sound technical decisions that lead our software to operate with high quality, at large scale with a high level of availability
• You will play a meaningful role in driving the continuous, end-to-end delivery of our software from inception, to development, all the way through to production
• Java (back-end, RESTful services)
• Front-end/UI: React js
• Familiar with operating in AWS and w/ AWS managed services
• Passion to learn & have fun
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p1vj-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.