Intern - Security Analyst
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
This internship is for Summer 2022.
Site Reliability Engineer Intern
San Diego, CA
About the role:
As a Site Reliability Engineer and member of the Site Reliability Team you will closely support engineering teams in the provisioning integration, configuration, deployment, monitoring and incident response of the applications and services at the core of the PlayStation Network handling millions of users and devices. The Site Reliability Team handles application deployments, configuration, performance tuning and monitoring, capacity management, and production support for services which enable customers to access and enjoy a wide range of digital entertainment content seamlessly and across various devices and user interfaces. The role will support the team develop ideas and drive projects to improve continuous delivery, application availability, system resiliency and application monitoring.
• Proficient in using the typical Linux toolbox of open-source software and management tools.
• Experience with monitoring tools, e.g. Splunk, DataDog, Grafana.
• Exceptional scripting skills (python, goLang).
• Experience in developing, deploying or managing Java application servers, Apache Tomcat is preferred.
• Experience with cloud infrastructure & services - specifically AWS.
• Experience with automation/configuration management using Jenkins, Ansible or similar tool.
• Experience with Agile SCRUM development methodologies, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
• Solid understanding of networking systems and protocols - TCP/IP, SSL, DNS, HTTP.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n6q1-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.