Intern - Presentation Engineer
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
This internship is for Summer 2022.
Security Operations Analyst Intern
San Diego, CA.
4 weeks with Security Engineering Team
• Review the Infrastructure deployment pipeline with regards to security visibility
• Work with Security tooling that plugs into the infrastructure pipeline
• Understand the visibility from creating to running infrastructure
• Provide analysis on gaps or improvements
4 weeks with Global Vulnerability Management
• Review Global Vulnerability Analysis and Reporting
• Work with GVM to determine how vulnerabilities are assigned severity
• Determine vulnerability classification of security compliance vs security incident
• Understand mitigating controls for open vulnerabilities
• Provide analysis on gaps and improvements
Deliver a presentation on:
• Vulnerability management from detection and visibility
• Reporting and mitigation
• Impacts of vulnerabilities that go without remediation.
• Risk analysis
• Any improvements or recommendations that were provided by the intern during the internship.
• A Degree in Computer Science or related computer degree
• Demonstrated knowledge of programming language(s) – python preferred
• Self-starter, able to take initiative with proper guidance
• Demonstrate critical thinking skills
• Strong passion to learn and grow within cybersecurity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11j4y-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.