Intern - Legal
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Mateo, CA
This internship is for Summer 2022.
Product Marketing Strategy and Innovation Analyst Intern
San Mateo, CA
About the role:
Our intern will partner with Consumer Insights, Analytics, 1st Party Game Marketing, 3rd Party Relations, and Brand Marketing teams. They will lead a marketing project where their ability to understand and define complex problems will allow them to draw insights from intelligence and provide management with business recommendations. They will analyze market and customer dynamics affecting PlayStation platforms to recommend new ways PlayStation can continue to inspire our customers through our products. They will also partner with the manager to develop outstanding executive presentations.
• Currently enrolled in an MBA program (focus in Marketing, Marketing Communications or Brand Management). While a concentration in Marketing is preferred, it is not required.
• Experience in the video game industry is not required, but interest and understanding in gaming, digital entertainment, consumer electronics and/or technology is highly desired.
• Awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application for console gaming and digital entertainment.
• Experience (job or volunteer) in a marketing role or marketing related discipline.
• Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel with self-sufficiency in manipulating data / SQL and tableau skills a big plus.
• Strong analytical skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d893b9-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.