Intern - Animation Tools Programmer
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
This internship is for Summer 2022.
Presentation Programmer Intern
San Diego, CA
Do you love baseball almost as much as you love video games? Why not combine the two and join us at San Diego Studio to work on our MLB® - The Show game series! As our summer Presentation Engineer Intern you will be working with our engineers, artists, and designers to improve the tools that help make MLB® - The Show great! During your internship you will be exposed to:
• San Diego Studio's tool and asset pipeline
• Adding new functionality to existing tools as needed
• Building new tools as necessary
• Senior or post-graduate (up to 1 year) in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / EE or related field.
• Demonstrated game programming experience
• Knowledge of C and C++
• Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP, etc.)
• Understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Strong mathematics background (linear algebra, statistics, geometry)
• Sports fan , athletic experience ,
or athletic/sport hobbyist is a plus !
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0nqp8-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.