Intern - Presentation Engineer
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
This internship is for Summer 2022.
Platform Reliability Operations Intern
San Diego, CA.
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a Platform Reliability Operations Intern to join our established, high performance team in San Diego, CA. Our ideal candidate is hardworking and passionate about this field.
• Investigate, troubleshoot, and triage complex production software/application/service issues and misuse
• Understand end-to-end components of our platform to provide an engineering solution byways of a dashboard and/or report for monitoring of, at minimum, a component that they thoroughly understood
• This will then be presented via PowerPoint to the general team
• Participate in daily stand-ups
• Opportunities to interact with our CX, Business, and Vendors teams outside of regular interaction with cross-functional teams
• Team player
• Capable of quickly troubleshooting complex problems, understanding dependencies and deducing the root issue
• Self-starter, solution seeker and ability to be mentored
• Programming experience in Java or C++
• AWS basic foundational knowledge
• Able to work in an agile environment
• Clear articulation and illustration from a technical and business perspective.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n3q1-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.