Intern - Security Analyst
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
This internship is for Summer 2022.
IT DevOps Support Analyst Intern
San Diego, CA
About the role:
In the role of IT DevOps Support Analyst, you will be part of a dynamic team responsible for developing and supporting the tools used by our global engineering teams. You will collaborate with engineers to gather requirements, create and update documentation, and provide operational support for a variety of services and platforms essential to the development of the PlayStation experience including web, mobile and our game consoles.
• Main point of escalation for issues experienced by our developers
• Responsible for resolving routine issues and determining if escalation to the next tier is needed
• Facilitate the needs of dependent teams (Infosec, QA, and operations) and work with external teams to achieve results
• Support production and non-production application environments
• Work with diverse technology stacks
• Collaborate with team members from our San Francisco, San Mateo, San Diego, and Madison offices
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You have strong analytical and debugging skills
• You are able to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• You are familiar with common system administration tasks
• You understand how computer networks work
• You have experience working with common AWS technologies (EC2, Route53, S3, Secrets Manager, etc)
• Knowledge of GitHub, Jenkins, and Docker are a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n631-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.