Intern - Account Coordinator
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Mateo, CA
This internship is for Summer 2022.
Global Partner Marketing Intern
San Mateo, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a Global Partner Marketing Intern to join our established, high performance team in San Mateo, CA. Our ideal candidate is hardworking and passionate about this field.
• Providing day-to-day assistance and support to the regional Partner Marketing team
• Coordinating and executing regional BTL marketing activations for select third party titles
• Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and report back to larger Partner Marketing team
• Develop internal cross-functional relationships with stakeholders to secure marketing support and drive initiatives. This includes working cross-functionally with Social, Blog, CRM, Web and Store teams
• Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• At least 1 year of experience, preferably within Marketing or PR
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively and professionally cross-functionally within PlayStation
• Motivated, self-starter with the ability to solve problems efficiently and the confidence to respond with appropriate level of urgency to situations
• Very organized with attention to detail, can prioritize a varied workload and successfully manage multiple deadlines with a busy schedule
• An interest in, and knowledge of, video games is essential
• Highly computer, social media and technology literate including proficiency in MS Office and G Suite
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq780-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.