Intern - Security Analyst
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
This internship is for Summer 202 2
Associate Software Engineer Intern
San Diego, CA
Do you enjoy capturing videos and screenshot of your game play to then share with others? Do you stream your gameplay out to YouTube and Twitch to help other gamers out? We are looking for an engineer who has a passion for creating and viewing user generated content. PlayStation network generates millions views for videos, broadcasts and screenshots a day, and we are working hard to provide the best, most relevant and engaging user generated content to our players.
Join our client team to help us analyze, discover and present that content in new and interesting ways to our players. We are looking for someone who is curious, creative and able to help us analyze and understand how our players are creating and consuming user generated content. Team up with our amazing engineers in order to help us develop the next set of innovative UGC features on PlayStation Network.
• Pursuing a BS degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Experience with Python programming language
• Experience with SQL is a plus
• Work well with others and is effective at working with geographically remote and culturally diverse teams
• Enjoy playing games and understands user generated content as it relates to gaming
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d893ok-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.