Intern - Data Engineer
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a Animator Intern to join our established, high performance team in San Diego, CA. Our ideal candidate is hardworking and passionate about this field.
This internship is for Summer 2021.
San Diego, CA
• Create, edit and implement motion capture data assign by the Lead Animator or mentor.
• Work with designers and programmers to implement and iterate on these motions to create compelling, entertaining, and visually appealing gameplay and/or cinematic events
• Learn and utilize custom tools and basic scripting
• Additional duties may be assigned
• Experience animating with motion capture.
• Some experience working on gameplay and/or interactive animation.
• Some experience animating realistic humans.
• Have a good sense of weight and timing in your animation performances.
• Possess an understanding of art tools and processes in 3d Animation and Motion Capture editing/cleanup.
• Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
• Must have a good knowledge of MotionBuilder.
• Knowledge of Maya a plus.
• Familiar with video game product development including, but not limited to workflow, tools, in-game 3D animation, pose blending, motion capture, and rigging.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.