Intern - Production
Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWe are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their internship experience. You must be eligible to receive College credit to participate in this internship, and be at least 18 years of age. Credit Verification will be provided.
As a production intern at WTOV 9 you will get experience learning how it works behind the scenes at WTOV 9. As a production intern you will learn from the three branches of production. Master control, Directing, and Creative. Master control is the heart beat of the station, and facilitates all aspects of a news station from working with news, to rolling breaks for live events, and Ingesting spots/promos for air. What youll learn from directors is how we direct using our Ross Overdrive system. Directors are the leaders of a newscast, making sure that the newscast and all its intricate details go off without a hitch. In Creative you can expect to learn what its like to edit spots to air for a customer, and go out on shoots!
• Must be attending an accredited college or university and studying mass communications, media, or related major
• Graduate students are eligible
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must receive academic credit for the internship experience
• Must be registered for college at his or her institution during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed
• Must have reliable transportation
• Students entering the junior or senior year required
THIS IS NOT A PAID INTERNSHIP
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2eej5-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.