- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Looking to get your foot in the door in the Sports industry?
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our family!
This marketing-based position is responsible for assisting the department with campaign execution for two key business units (Spurs Sports Academy & Spurs Give), as well as the San Antonio Spurs. Spurs Sports Academy offers the ultimate basketball camp experience for children ages 6-18 of all skill levels the opportunity of a lifetime to learn from the pros. Spurs Give is the non-profit partner of Spurs Sports & Entertainment.
Responsibilities include graphic requests, emails and channel-specific promotions. This position will also assist the Marketing Department with daily functions, logistics, and special projects as assigned.
The eligible candidate should meet a variety of qualifications, including but not limited to: ability to maintain confidential documents and files, maintain a professional and positive demeanor, meticulous, and with strong organization & communication skills.
• Dates of Employment
• Start Date – September 6, 2022
• Finish Date – April 14, 2023
• Pay: $12/hr
• Hours/Week: 29hrs/week
Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E's Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Assist with planning and execution of all Marketing campaign initiatives for Spurs Sports Academy, Spurs Give, and the San Antonio Spurs, as needed.
• Facilitate creative and promotional requests for key business unit Marketing plan executions.
• Assist with organization, tracking and analysis of marketing data and campaign results, as needed, to discover and communicate relevant insights for decision-making.
• Filing, tracking, and reporting duties as needed by Marketing Department.
• Maintain & organize Marketing promotional inventory & equipment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Currently enrolled college student or recent graduate in the degree fields of Marketing, Business, Sports Management, or Communications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and Adobe Photoshop.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and problem solve.
• Ability to work independently and project manage.
• Communicate effectively to leadership.
• Strong teamwork, customer service, and communication required while demonstrating poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Ability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
• Ability to operate a company-owned vehicle and in possession of clean driving record.
• Ability to perform 80% of responsibilities remotely; 20% of work to be performed on site as needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb8kk6-44-197-198-214-42 in your application.