Title: Intern – Roc Nation Sports (In-Person, Unpaid, For College Credit)
Location: New York, NY
Roc Nation Sports, is looking for a highly motivated, organized and enthusiastic individual, who is interested in learning more about the talent representation business. This internship will allow students to gain first-hand, experience in a variety of areas within Roc Nation Sports, including working with and shadowing leaders of sports verticals, such as the Football, Baseball and Basketball businesses.
Areas that you will be learning about as a Roc Nation Sports Intern:
• Client Recruiting
• Contract Evaluation
• Commercial Endorsements
• Data and Analytics
• Social and Digital Media
• Player Marketing
• Public Relations
• Must be current student, enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master's program at an accredited college or university
• Must be eligible to receive academic credit from their college or university for the duration of the internship
• Familiarity with professional and college sports teams and athletes
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Documents
• Familiarity with social media platforms
• Proficient with Keynote/ PowerPoint and Photoshop
This internship is available for the Spring semester. This is a non-paid internship, with flexible hours (minimum of 16 hours per week) to reflect your necessary college credit requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination series and booster shot is a mandatory requirement for this position.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rey7x2-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.