MBA Intern - Business / Commercial Intelligence
Los Angeles, CA
Production Intern - Mobile (Apex Legends)
At Respawn we believe the essential foundation of a great gaming experience starts with gameplay. Every detail is crafted with purpose; all of our development disciplines contribute towards creating an incredible gameplay experience for our players. We are looking for a Product-Mobile Intern to join our established, high performance team.
What You'll Do…
• Own part of a project (e.g. Localization or other feature)
• Oversight and coordination in key areas such as ratings, first party submissions, localization, screenshots and video capture, and manual creation
• Serve as a catch-all for any production tasks the require attention.
• Manage and track build schedules, deliveries, and distribution
• Record meeting notes when needed and translate them into a coherent, organized recap and list of action items
• Currently enrolled in a college, university degree program
• Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 week remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• Strong communication and critical thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to provide workable solutions
• Ability to self-manage and self-pace
• Ability to adapt to changing situations and development team cultures
• Ability to work under pressure
• Positive attitude and passion for making games
• Respawn Internships are paid
• Intern focused events
Respawn is an equal opportunity employer.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.