MBA Intern - Business / Commercial Intelligence
Los Angeles, CA
Narrative Design Intern (Star Wars Team)
At Respawn we believe the essential foundation of a great gaming experience starts with gameplay. Every detail is crafted with purpose; all of our development disciplines contribute towards creating an incredible gameplay experience for our players. We are looking for a Narrative Design Intern to join our established, high performance team.
What You'll Do…
• Help develop compelling, engaging, and immersive dialogue and narrative system experiences.
• Contribute to the consistency of character realization and development.
• Provide feedback to the Dialogue Design and Narrative Design Team during play sessions.
• Currently enrolled in a college, university degree program
• Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 week remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• Experience with Unreal Engine and Blueprints Visual Scripting system or equivalent.
• Ability to write, communicate and maintain design documentation.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills.
• Ability to articulate feedback and apply notes from multiple sources.
• Have a passion for interactive storytelling.
Provide a link to an online presentation, or attach documents to your resume to showcase your work.
Please apply with as many examples of the following:
• Provide scripts and/or code samples.
• Examples of level design and/or scripting you have created.
• Exhibit how you took a problem, went about solving it, and show the result as part of a video capture or a series of screenshots. Include any relevant design projects.
• Respawn Internships are paid
• Relocation and housing support
• Intern focused events
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.