Technical Design Intern
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Technical Design Intern (Star Wars)
At Respawn we believe the essential foundation of a great gaming experience starts with gameplay. Every detail is crafted with purpose; all of our development disciplines contribute towards creating an incredible gameplay experience for our players. We are looking for a Technical Design Intern to join our established, high performance team.
What You'll Do…
• Work with design leadership, design team, artists, code, and animation departments to deliver impressive design experiences
• Design and implement technically challenging gameplay systems
• Track-down complicated logic issues and design effective solutions
• Refactor design prototypes into efficient and satisfying gameplay mechanics
• Currently enrolled in a college, university degree program
• Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 week remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• Experience with text-based scripting, visual scripting, or programming languages
• Understanding of game engine tools and pipelines such as UE4, Unity, Maya, etc.
• Computer Science or related degree
• A positive, solution-oriented attitude with a wealth of knowledge across a wide range of games
• Confidence you can solve any problem
Provide a link to any playable games or videos of games that you have worked on
• Respawn Internships are paid
• Intern focused events
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.